FoodNoms is a beautiful, powerful nutrition tracker that's designed to make tracking easier and more rewarding.
HOW IT WORKS
- Log what you eat and drink with a fast, beautiful interface.
- Set specific nutrition goals for calories, macros (protein, fat, carbohydrates), net carbs, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, water, alcohol, caffeine, and more.
- Learn about your nutrition, and use that knowledge to reach your health and fitness goals!
LEARN ABOUT YOUR NUTRITION
- Track your success for each of your goals over time
- Discover which foods are helping you and which ones are holding you back
- Automatic tracking of intermittent fasts
- Save time using Smart Suggestions, which recommends foods to log based on your food habits
- Log food and check on your goals with Siri and the Shortcuts app
- Leave the food scale at home and instead record the accuracy of your recordings
INTEGRATION WITH THE HEALTH APP
- Write nutrition data to the Health app - calories, macros, vitamins, minerals, water, caffeine and more
- Use Active Energy data from the Health app (i.e. the Move ring on the Apple Watch) to automatically adjust your calorie goal
BUILT TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
- Sync your data to multiple devices securely with iCloud and the Health app
- No advertisements or spam
TRUSTWORTHY NUTRITION DATA
- A food database with hundreds of thousands of food items with rich nutrition data from trustworthy sources
- Quickly scan nutrition labels to quickly log accurate data for packaged foods
- Create custom foods, recipes, and meals, and share them with your friends
- Dynamic type support
- Dark mode
FOODNOMS PLUS VS FREE
- Free - unlimited food tracking; create goals for calories, macros and more; create recipes and meals; integration with the Health app and the Shortcuts app
- FoodNoms Plus ($1.99/month or $16.99/year) - track water, caffeine, and alcohol; view weekly and monthly charts; more stats and data; track intermittent fasts; plus other exclusive features
App Store Details
Apple App ID
Health & Fitness
Algebraic Labs, LLC
Where can I find high-res screenshots, App Store screenshots, logos, and icons?
Please download the media kit which contains all of these.
Who makes FoodNoms?
FoodNoms is built by Algebraic Labs, LLC, a company that I, Ryan Ashcraft, founded.
Why did you make FoodNoms?
I started my software development career on the App Store over 10 years ago when I was in high school. I then went on to get a degree in computer science at Georgia Tech, where I had the opportunity to intern at Apple in 2013. After graduating, I moved to California to begin a fulltime career as a software engineer. In July, I quit my job to pursue my dream of starting my own company and returning to building products for Apple platforms.
Over the past few years, I've been more focused on my health and fitness. I've made a lot of progress thanks to the Apple Watch and a few great apps. I've come to realize how critical nutrition is to meeting fitness goals; that's why I started tracking what I eat. However, I never found a food tracking app that I really enjoyed using, with issues ranging from slow, confusing user interfaces to concerning privacy practices.
My mission with FoodNoms is to help more people reach their fitness goals by making food tracking easier and more rewarding.
How can I get in contact with the developer?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out to me via Twitter at @ryanashcraft and @food_noms.